Econet Victoria Falls Marathon 2019
Get ready for the most majestic run on the calendar, the 2019 Econet Victoria Falls Marathon. Start training today and enter the 2019 Econet Victoria Falls Marathon 42km, Half Marathon 21km or Fun run 7km on the 7th of July 2019.
Date: Sunday 7 July 2019
This race is one of the most majestic run on the African Continent
It’s SCENIC – Crossing the spectacular bridge border between Zimbabwe and Zambia, the route offers great views of the Falls and river.
It’s WILD – routing through the Zambezi National Park, chances are good you may spot some wildlife.
It’s FUN – the official sunset cruise and after party are legendary!
Its CHIPPED – we are excited to announce that this year’s race will be based on chipped timing event.
Whether you join us for the full 42km marathon race, 21km half marathon or 7km fun run, this is one race you don’t want to miss
EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER
Races and entry fees :
- 42KM – Entry Fee Zimbabwean Residence $15 USD, Zambia & SADC residents $30 USD, Others $60 USD
- 21KM – Entry Fee Zimbabwean Residence $15 USD, Zambia & SADC residents $30 USD ,Others $60 USD
- 7KM – Entry Fee Zimbabwean Residence $5 USD, Zambia & SADC residents $5 USD, Others $5 USD
The above prices are for Zimbabwean Citizens only and proof must be provided when collecting race numbers.
EcoCash Payments Option
Please note that our Eco-Cash Biller Codes are as follows:
- 56931 – Will be usable from the 1st of June for Registration Payments.
- 84493 – to be used for Transport & Accommodation payments.
How To Register
- Online – www.vicfallsmarathon.com
Payments can be done online or by cash at Kingdom Hotel on 5 July & 6 July 2019
Travel & Accommodation packages are also available
- Marathon day is 07 July
- Bus departs Harare on 5 July at 1800hrs
- Bus departs Victoria Falls on 8 July at 0730hrs
4* hotels: Kingdom Hotel, Azambezi River Lodge & Elephant Hills Hotel
For Bookings please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Call: +263772882511 or +2631343368 or 41122 13
All participants, registered and not registered, will be required to collect their race numbers & tshirts before the race from The Kingdom Hotel on
- Friday, 5 July 2019 1000 to 1730 hours
- Saturday, 6 July 2019 1000 to 1730 hours
No race numbers will be issued on the day of the race.